Diamond microdermabrasion treatments gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to rejuvenate the complexion
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Azul Esthetics and Day Spa
When we don't feel our best, we can't be our best. Azul Esthetics and Day Spa invites clients to take a bit of "me time" to rejuvenate themselves with personalized skincare, cosmetic, and body treatments. Read on to learn about just a few of Azul's offerings:
- Facial treatments: reign supreme, with a collection of chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and facial waxing customized for each client using Image skincare products
- Eye enhancements: vary based on client's needs, and can include brow shaping and tinting
- Body waxing: is done using Cirepil by Perron Ringot, a low-temperature wax that clings to hair, not skin—this less-painful service is ideal for sensitive skin and reduces irritation and ingrown hairs