All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 19, 2012
What You'll Get
The human spine is flexible enough to withstand a variety of activities, including early-morning stretches and late-night limbos under mall-security lasers. Give a hard-working backbone a tune-up with today’s Groupon to Azzatori Chiropractic. This deal is valid at locations in Bethlehem, Doylestown, and Willow Grove. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get one 45-minute initial chiropractic visit (a $378 value) that includes the following items:
- Initial exam
- Chiropractic adjustment<p>
- For $59 for three chiropractic visits (a $687 value) that includes the following items:
- An initial 45-minute chiropractic visit
- A second 45-minute visit with complete report of findings from x-rays taken during the first visit
- A third visit with a chiropractic adjustment and a therapeutic massage.<p>
Azzatori Chiropractic’s team of spine stewards realigns jagged vertebrae and eases stiff muscles with therapeutic musculoskeletal services. Physicians examine backbones and snap x-rays during initial visits, pouring over diagnostics to identify misalignments and spot missing skeletons. When patients return for their second visit, they receive a complete report of findings delineating the discovered ailments and a proposal for treatment. Doctors then adjust spine that have strayed from the straight and narrow before massage therapists soothe aching sinews to alleviate pack pain, headaches, whiplash, and allergies. Physicians also offer advice on corrective exercising to keep spines aligned in the healthiest postures or with the luckiest constellations.
Though Azzatori Chiropractic sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 6 hour cancellation notice required. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.