- B – A TRIBUTE to The Beatles
- When: any show; shows take place daily at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Saxe Theater inside Planet Hollywood
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for two tickets for general-admission seating (up to $147.36 value)
- $75 for four tickets for general-admission seating (up to $294.72 value)
- $55 for two tickets for VIP seating (up to $169.36 value)
- $99 for four tickets for VIP seating (up to $338.72 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
B – A TRIBUTE to The Beatles
The career of the Fab Four doesn’t lend itself to simple tribute. Thankfully, B – A TRIBUTE to The Beatles is anything but simple. Armed with the costumes, music, and lyrics that cemented the Liverpool quartet in music history, the cast covers every era and chapter in the legends’ career. The show begins with the iconic mop tops and pressed gray suits, dipping into the band’s early repertoire with “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “She Loves You,” and a simple, sentimental take on “Yesterday.” As the 1960s transition into the psychedelic freedom of tie-dyed mustaches, so does the on-stage spectacle—neon military outfits march onstage as the quartet becomes Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. From there, John Lennon’s ringer slips into his famous white suit and long locks to play the serene “Imagine,” and Paul beckons the audience to join him in uncovering new lyrical complexities in “Hey Jude”’s famous refrain.
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 60,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.
92% of 3,641 customers recommend
“Enjoyed both :)”
“AT THE GROUPON PRICE IT WAS A GREAT PRICE AND WORTH THE IT, BUT NOT AT THE ASKING PRICE.”
“Very entertaining for affordable price :)”