What You'll Get
Today’s Groupon encourages you to wear your creativity or share your hip, intentionally uncreative side. For $15, you get $30 worth of printing services at the preeminent onomatopoeia-inspired clothing customizers, B-Bam!. Publish your witticisms and drawings on wearable cotton that makes your body skin feel soft like a pillow made out of cotton candy.
Just as informative but much more comfortable than a sandwich board, cotton T-shirts are the perfect medium for broadcasting yourself in public or admiring your wardrobe in private. A T-shirt with a logo or phrase on the front starts at $24.99 (and an additional $7 to include the back), and hoodie zip-ups go for $48.99. With foundational clothing from American Apparel, your inspiration will be captured on high-quality clothing that looks much better than the stocking-stuffer family T-shirts you made off the printer last year.
If your T-shirt drawer is too crammed with old Benny Goodman records, there’s a host of other ways to get your message across. Get the word out on a pen ($.25 and up), onesie ($24.99 and up), headband ($2 and up), or just about anything else that can contain visible information. Create your custom clothing item online and pick it up in store or get it delivered for an additional fee.
Tell the world “I ride a tandem bike by myself” or “The Dodgers are my seventh favorite baseball team.” Show off the doodles lining your planner or the logo you invented for that garage band that never quite took off. Or create custom clothing to wear at the premiere of Avatar, in theaters December 18, 2009. Like a wondrous imagination screen, whatever you dream up the B-Baminals can tangibly realize. Let your clothes do the talking and become a published thinker in the process.
- I had an idea for a shirt AND they really helped me to create a design. They made great suggestions and the shirt turned out AWESOME! It looks so professional – cheriohbaby, Citysearch
- I heart these guys. I have made a few shirts with them and they turn out GENIUS every time. – Martine W., Yelp
- Think of a t-shirt, any t-shirt, they can make it! – Michelle B., Yelp
T-Shirt Equations for Maximum Cleverness
B-Bam! lets you show off your cleverness and creativity with custom-designed shirts. To create a really clever T-shirt, use one of the following T-shirt Creativity Design and Cleverness Equations:
- 90s Sitcom Catchphrase ÷ Catchphrase’s Current Social Relevance = Not The Baby!
- (Extinct Animal + Pun) X (Old-Timey Drawing of Animal) + Bodily Fluid = Dodo Made a Doo Doo
- Movie Quote ÷ Movie’s Popularity With College Students = Goonies Never Say Die! (Note: Movie must be under six weeks or greater than 15 years old.)
- Homophone Pun + Cute Drawing Illustrating Semantic Misinterpretation = Image of Chicken in Baseball Uniform + Fowl Ball!
- Former President Reference + 90s Movie Reference + Homophone = Image of Jimmy Carter as Harrison Ford in Air Force One + Get Off My Plains
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Shipping for extra fee (may use Groupon toward shipping). May redeem starting 11/21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.