Relaxation is one of the elemental forces that keeps human bodies alive, alongside air, water, fire, and anti-fire. Ease into your element with today's Groupon for services at B. Bella Salon. Choose from the following three options:
- For $80, you get a luxury anti-aging facial with vitamin C (a $160 value).
- For $35, you get a spa mani-pedi (a $70 value).
- For $32, you get a Brazilian wax (a $65+ value).
From the vibrant confines of its State Street storefront, B. Bella provides expertly executed services in an urban-chic spa setting. The one-hour vitamin C age-erasing facial utilizes deep cleansing to restore supple skin, soothingly reversing lines from smiling and crows' feet from tap-dancing magpies. During the spa mani-pedi, nails are neatened, cuticles are sculpted, and digits are brightened, and a massage and hot-towel treatment lavishes love on pet paws. A Brazilian wax efficiently evicts unsightly hair, sculpting torso topiaries and leaving dermises smooth and sleek. Patrons are pampered amid B. Bella's modern décor, which is outfitted with neutral walls and vivid orange accents, ensuring eyes can feast while bodies are burnished.
Thirty-two Yelpers give B. Bella Salon an average of four stars:
- The bottom line is that B Bella is a great addition to the neighborhood, they really care about their customers' satisfaction, and will go the distance to make sure you're happy with the care you receive. – Cori H., Yelp, 7/6/09
- This company is all about customer service. They aim to please. – Heather H., Yelp, 8/18/09
B. Bella Salon
Patrons twirl in apricot-hued salon chairs at B. Bella Salon, showing off newly beautified features and ruffling the leaves of potted plants. Shelves laden with products from Marcia Teixeira and Goldwell tower over glass basins, and modern dryers speedily dehumidify locks after a shampoo, conditioning treatment, or surprise party for an orca. Experienced stylists also call upon a range of Aveda's elixirs, which harness naturally occurring botanical ingredients. Floral artwork freckles the sand-colored walls of the private treatment rooms, soothing patrons during waxing treatments.