All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 17, 2018
· Reviewed May 8, 2018
· Reviewed March 29, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19.50 for one voucher, good for one range package for two ($41.70 value)
- $30 for a 60-minute introduction to the shooting range for two, including introduction to range and gun safety with an instructor ($66.70 value)
- $55.50 for three vouchers, each good for one range package for two ($125.10 total value)
Each range package for two includes:
- 60-minute of range time
- Gun rental
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Must redeem three voucher-option in full 4 months after activation date. Two shooters allowed per lane. Must sign waiver. Younger than 21 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About B & D Shooting Range
- Six 50-foot lanes
- Electronic target-retrieval systems
- Rental handguns and .22 rimfire rifles available
At a Glance
Owners Bob Debany and Darson Seebaran cater to the needs of firearms enthusiasts and newcomers alike. In addition to teaching classes and overseeing live-fire range practice, staff members stock the shelves with firearms, ammunition, and accessories. B & D Shooting Range also organizes special events, such as bowling-pin shoots.