Instructors introduce first-timers to the shooting range before they spend an hour honing their skills
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19.50 for one voucher, good for one range package for two ($41.70 value)
- $30 for a 60-minute introduction to the shooting range for two, including introduction to range and gun safety with an instructor ($66.70 value)
- $55.50 for three vouchers, each good for one range package for two ($125.10 total value)
Each range package for two includes:
- 60-minute of range time
- Gun rental
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Must redeem three voucher-option in full 4 months after activation date. Two shooters allowed per lane. Must sign waiver. Younger than 21 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About B & D Shooting Range
- Six 50-foot lanes
- Electronic target-retrieval systems
- Rental handguns and .22 rimfire rifles available
At a Glance
Owners Bob Debany and Darson Seebaran cater to the needs of firearms enthusiasts and newcomers alike. In addition to teaching classes and overseeing live-fire range practice, staff members stock the shelves with firearms, ammunition, and accessories. B & D Shooting Range also organizes special events, such as bowling-pin shoots.