Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a September fall fun package for one (up to $37 total value)
- $40 for a September fall fun package for two (up to $74 total value)
- $80 for a September fall fun package for four (up to $148 total value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Orchard admission ($2 value)
- Scavenger hunt ($7 value)
- Wagon ride ($5 value)
- One bucket of apples to launch from the apple cannon ($5 value)
- One turn on the jumping pillow ($5 value)
- One ride on the Cow Train ($5 value)
- Petting-farm admission ($3 value)
- Pig race ($3 value)
- Cow milking ($2 value)
Fun-farm activities are available Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
B.J. Reece Orchards
Voyaging through the mountains in search of a red rome beauty might sound like a hero's legendary quest, but in Ellijay, Georgia, anyone can do it—as long as they wait until September. That's when B.J. Reece Apple House opens its orchard for public picking. There, rows of trees hold edible jewels ready to be plucked, from the fabled red rome beauty to the golden delicious and the gala, which appears on the branch in full formal wear.
As visitors fill their baskets in the shadow of the North Georgia Mountains, aromas from the nearby country bakery drift on the wind. Chefs take inspiration from the season and setting to create apple-cider doughnuts and butter-crusted pies to the delight of parents and children alike. But kids take center stage at the petting farm. There, they can meet animal friends and lead wonderfully accurate renditions of "Old McDonald" before hopping on a wagon and riding through the hills. And during the harvest season, B.J. Reece Orchards offers more farm-fun activities—families can pick a favorite in the pig race, meander through the cornfield scavenger hunt, milk a cow, and take a bumpy ride on the cow train, while kids can play on the giant jumping pillow.