Choose from Six Options
- $16 for a September fall fun package for one ($36 value)
- $30 for a September fall fun package for two ($58 value)
- $60 for a September fall fun package for four ($110 value)
- $18 for an October fall fun package for one ($36 value)
- $32 for an October fall-fun package for two ($58 value)
- $64 for an October fall fun package for four ($110 value)
Groupons can be redeemed on Saturdays and Sundays. Each package includes the following per person:
- Orchard admission
- Wagon ride
- Petting farm admission
- Scavenger hunt (1 for one- and two-person options, 2 for four-person option)
- Pig race
- Giant jumping pillow (1 for one- and two-person options, 2 for four-person option)
- Cow-train ride (1 for one- and two-person options, 2 for four-person option)
- Cow milking
Additionally, packages for one person come with a quarter-peck of u-pick apples, and Packages for two or four people come with a half-peck of u-pick apples. The two- and four-person packages also include apples to shoot from the apple cannon.
B.J. Reece Orchards
Voyaging through the mountains in search of a red rome beauty might sound like a hero's legendary quest, but in Ellijay, Georgia, anyone can do it—as long as they wait until September. That's when B.J. Reece Apple House opens its orchard for public picking. There, rows of trees hold edible jewels ready to be plucked, from the fabled red rome beauty to the golden delicious and the gala, which appears on the branch in full formal wear.
As visitors fill their baskets in the shadow of the North Georgia Mountains, aromas from the nearby country bakery drift on the wind. Chefs take inspiration from the season and setting to create apple-cider doughnuts and butter-crusted pies to the delight of parents and children alike. But kids take center stage at the petting farm. There, they can meet animal friends and lead wonderfully accurate renditions of "Old McDonald" before hopping on a wagon and riding through the hills. And during the harvest season, B.J. Reece Orchards offers more farm-fun activities—families can pick a favorite in the pig race, meander through the cornfield scavenger hunt, milk a cow, and take a bumpy ride on the cow train, while kids can play on the giant jumping pillow.