Eating and drinking with friends makes for a much better Friday night than eating your friends and drinking alone. Gather a crowd with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for a beer tasting for two ($30 total value)
- $30 for a beer tasting for four ($60 total value)
- $44 for a beer tasting for six ($90 total value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- Four beer samples each ($8 value)
- One filled growler to go ($22 value)<p>
Michigan Brewers Guild founding member and B.O.B.'s Brewery brewmaster John Svoboda has a passion for crafting batches of flavorful Michigan-made beer. At the brewpub, friendly servers dole out frosty drafts of specialty beers such as Robert the Barrel bourbon-barrel ale, Wit Rabbit Belgian wit, or the Full On IPA. Guests pair their mugs of ale with hearty gourmet pub fare such as smoked pork shoulder, Angus-beef hot dogs, and ale-battered onion rings, garnished with housemade mustards and hot sauces.
87% of 93 customers recommend
“good food good beer”
“Alex = great bartender!”
“Great wait staff, food, and beer”