Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners' spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item's description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (an $80 value)
- $79 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (a $160 value)
- $40 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (an $80 value)
- $79 for a three-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (a $160 value)
Per diner, the three-course prix fixe dinner includes:
- Choice of butter leaf salad with candied pecans and apples, pumpkin ravioli, or calamari and shrimp fritte
- Choice of panko-crusted sole, flat iron ribeye steak, or jerk chicken
- Choice of flourless chocolate cake, caramel-apple pockets, or key lime pie
Babalu Bakery and Restaurant
Two wooden palm trees frame the door that leads into Babalu Bakery and Restaurant. The tropical theme extends inside the restaurant, where ceiling fans twirl above and diners snack on appetizers such as coconut shrimp, fried plantains, and yam fries with buttermilk dressing. For heartier eats, side dishes of coconut-pineapple rice are paired with spicy-crab enchiladas and baked-halibut entrees. The restaurant’s regulars know to save room dessert, though, whether it be a muffin, cookie, or slice of key-lime meringue-cream pie.