All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for one Groupon, good for $20 worth of Middle Eastern cuisine for dining in
- $20 for two Groupons, each good for $20 worth of Middle Eastern cuisine for dining in ($40 total value)
$11 for one Groupon, good for $20 worth of Middle Eastern cuisine for delivery or pickup
- Valid for pickup and delivery
- Orders available: Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm; Tuesday-Thursday 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday-Saturday 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Delivery radius: 4 miles
- Minimum order amount: $20
- Delivery fee: $3-$5
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other specials. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher can only be used in one transaction; all unused amounts will be forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The aroma of garlic and cumin waft throughout Babylon, where vertical rotisseries spin as constantly as the employees at an office-chair company. The spit-roasted meats are bound for plates of shawarma, which is served in a traditional manner or smothered with the restaurant's homemade barbecue sauce. The BYOB eatery's other Middle Eastern staples include falafels, kebabs, and turkish coffee.