Choose from Three Options
- $48.50 for brunch and bottomless brunch drinks for two ($58 value)
- $85 for brunch and bottomless brunch drinks for four ($116 value)
- $125 for brunch and bottomless brunch drinks for six ($174 value)
Each option includes the following:
- Two tapas dishes per person
- One bottomless brunch drink per person
- See the menu
When you walk into Bacaro, you're literally surrounded by wine. Look up and you'll see countless bottles encased in a glass display in the ceiling; look ahead and you'll see dozens more standing in neat rows behind the bar. A list of international, small-production wines fills one wall, scrawled on a chalkboard like a PTA's happy-hour menu. Rounding out the constantly changing selection is house-made sangria and an equally impressive lineup of international craft beers.
Executive chef Lior Hillel, who honed his skills at New York's illustrious Jean-Georges, prepares a menu that vibes with the focus on wine. Italian-style cicchetti—small-plate servings similar to tapas—are served in hot and cold varieties, ranging from poached shrimp in a citrus-chili sauce to a lamb-stuffed eggplant topped with lemon-garlic emulsion. These inventive sauces are some of the best parts of each dish, as the restaurant bottles and sells them both onsite and at Whole Foods and other local retailers.