Choose from Three Options
- $30 for two 30-minute private music lessons (age 7+), or two 45-minute early-education classes (age 3.5–6) ($84 value)
- $59 for four 30-minute private music lessons (age 7+), or four 45-minute early-education classes (age 3.5–6) ($168 value)
- $179 for a birthday party ($300 value)
The third option is valid for the following birthday parties:
- Rock City party (ages 4–6): A 90-minute party with up to 15 guests. Kids see how rock n’ roll instruments work up close, and learn foundational concepts through music and movement games.
- Karaoke party (ages 6–adult): A 90-minute party with up to 15 guests. Kids learn their favorite song and proper singing techniques, then perform live.
- Rock party (ages 7–adult): A two-hour party with up to six guests ($35 per additional guest; 12 guests max). Everybody learns to sing or play their instrument before learning songs and recording them on a keepsake CD.
See detailed information on birthday parties here.
Bach To Rock
Bach to Rock's teaching philosophy adheres to one simple belief: learning to play music should be fun. To that end, the instructors teach students to play the music they want to play, from classical solos to rock 'n' roll riffs. Individual classes cover drums, piano, voice, guitar, and bass, as well as string, brass, and woodwind instruments. Then there's the group classes and music camps, in which kids can join a rock band, become part of a glee club, or learn the fundamentals of piano, guitar, or drums in a social setting. More advanced classes cover music production and ProTools technology.
Aside from classes, Bach to Rock offers music-centric birthday parties in which kids can explore how rock music is made, sing karaoke, or complete their long-awaited rock opera during a two-hour jam and recording session. Adults aren't left out, either—corporate parties help build teamwork skills by having participants form bands and perform classic songs from the likes of Nirvana, Bob Dylan, and The Beatles.