All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to Baci Italian Cuisine in Fayetteville. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get dinner for two (up to a $49 total value), which includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value)
Two glasses of house wine (up to an $8 value)
- For $36, you get dinner for four (up to a $98 total value), which includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to an $18 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $68 value)
Four glasses of house wine (up to a $16 value)
- For $48, you get dinner for six (up to a $147 total value), which includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to a $27 value)
- Six entrees (up to a $96 value)
- Six glasses of house wine (up to a $24 value)
The chefs at Baci Italian Cuisine layer dinner plates with a traditional menu of antipasti and satisfying, classic entrees. An appetizer of crispy calamari arrives ready to dive into house marinara sauce, and broccoli rabe alchemizes a savory starter from its title ingredient when it’s sautéed with garlic and red-pepper flakes. Guests who opt for gnocchi choose a homemade sauce from a lineup that includes alfredo, gorgonzola, and basil pesto in which to drench their potato pasta, and mozzarella-topped, breaded veal cutlets woo forks from their perch of pasta marinara. A torrent of creamy pink sauce careens around the Baci Pasta Supreme’s garlic-strewn bow-tie raft of shrimp, chicken, and tomatoes. Swirling glasses of house wine lubricate jovial dinner conversations and keep wrists limber during ping-pong’s offseason.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Extra fee for regular-sized caprese salad. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.