- $79 for Art Van Go Go event admission for two on Thursday, October 23 at 6 p.m. ($200 value)
- 2-hour event featuring 5 fall-release wine tastings
- Pairs create 8”x11” picture frame in class led by professional artist
- Passed artisan cheese and lite fare
- Pictures taken by professional photographer, Marcello Rodarte
Bella Bacinos owner Linda Bacin has served on the Taste of Chicago committee, but her culinary force isn't just local; she's been a National Restaurant Association board member for decades and made television appearances with Oprah Winfrey, Rachael Ray, and Guy Fieri. Perhaps not surprisingly, one of her most lasting impressions has been creating the first-ever "heart healthy" pizza to be featured in the Chicago Heart Association's Eat Well Guide.
These pizzas, deep-dish or thin-crust creations topped with anything from broccoli to italian sausage and peppers, can be enjoyed at Bella Bacinos. Like the other dishes on the menu, they are made from organic ingredients that are free of trans fats and preservatives whenever possible. Though known for its pizza, Bella Bacinos also serves breakfast, including three-egg omelets and french toast, as well as classic Italian entrees such as shrimp linguini and veal saltimbocca.