What You'll Get
A good workout regimen provides the courage needed to march back into the office, take the clown nose off, and demand a smaller, funnier car. Fill oversized shoes with self-confidence with today's Groupon to Back and Body Pilates Studio in Kingston or Norwell. Choose from the following options:
- $59 for one private Pilates class and eight group Pilates classes (a $199 value)
- $199 for five 60-minute private Pilates lessons (a $375 value)
- $59 for two BioCored personal-training sessions (up to a $200 value)
Back and Body Pilates Studio is helmed by accomplished instructor Mary Kim-Garrity and supported by a staff of Pilates Institute–educated trainers, who nudge students in the direction of galvanized cores, stretched-out flexibility, and ousted aches and pains. During private classes, you'll glean foundational knowledge from the masters on postures and movements. The group sessions are designed with small-class dynamics in mind, allowing participants to reap the motivating benefits of peer fitness while still receiving individual attention and tailored workouts from the teacher. Pick a package of both private and group sessions, or surprise your body with more personal attention by choosing to concentrate on privatized Pilates—either way, bodies will find themselves more supple, more self-aware, and less inclined to hug bears.
Back and Body Pilates Studio also offers rehabilitating services for overcoming injuries and conquering chronic spasms. A pair of core dynamics sessions gives customers a chance to work one-on-one with an expert personal trainer, who will focus on improving posture, diminishing pain, and increasing your range of motion until you're ready to take on everyday tasks such as speed dressing and wrestling the neighbor's dog for breakfast.
Citysearchers give Back and Body Pilates a perfect five-star average:
- As a ortho doc, I see alot of clients who have chronic pain. I have referred clients to Mary's studios for 9 years. The success rate is significant. – doctordux
- I have had such a bad back for years and found the studio via my doctor who recommended this studio. Classes are abundant, teachers are knowledgeable, all were trained by the owner. – ursulafit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. New clients only for 1 private Pilates class and 8 group Pilates classes & 5 60-minute private Pilates lessons No cash back. Gratuity not included. Not valid w/other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.