Bicycles are machines propelled by your legs, much like a broken Roomba you just kicked out a window. Rage against the machines with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$106 for a one-year season pass ($180 value)
- Unlimited trail access
- Use of showering facilities and parking
- Guided riding available with advance notice <p>
$299 for a three-night mountain-biking adventure ($540 value)
- 2.5-day bike and helmet rental
- Two days of instruction and guided riding
- Three breakfasts and two lunches (for dinner, participants may go out to local eateries or use the kitchen)
- Unlimited trail snacks
- Use of kayaks and canoes * Three nights of lodging<p>
Back Country Excursions
Back Country Excursions founder Cliff Krolick set up his mountain-biking base camp in 1991. Since, he has designed a mountain biking adventure off the beaten trail in a quiet area of the White Mt. Foothills, where he and his staff greatly enjoy working with all levels of mountain bikers. The 30 miles of trails, accessible with one-day or annual passes, traverse terrain suitable for both novice and advanced riders, from a gently rolling single track to fun but challenging descent peppered with slaloms and tree spring noose traps set by territorial squirrels. Cliff and his experienced crew of savvy mountain bikers guide and teach multi-day mountain biking tours through the wilderness with comfort of their mountain lodge or screened-in backcountry yurt. To ensure that the environment stays pristine for future generations, Cliff donates a portion of annual profits to a variety of local environmental causes.