Dating has historically been difficult for sandwiches, whose hard, crunchy shell often hides their soft, complex interior. Get to know these forlorn foodstacks with today’s Groupon to Back East Cheesesteaks in Midvale. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get a cheesesteak meal for two (up to a $29.27 value), which includes:
- Two sandwiches (up to a $7.19 value each)
- A 12-piece order of wings (a $9.89 value)
- Two fries and soda combos (a $2.50 value each)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Cheesesteak value meals range from $9.09–$9.69. The grill-masters at Back East Cheesesteaks gild classic philly cheesesteaks with real Cheez Whiz and more than 15 savory toppings. Sturdy spatulas chop slices of chicken or beef on a flattop grill before coating the sizzling strips with provolone or processed cheese and a smattering of inventive ingredients such as pizza sauce, spicy jalapeños, or mushrooms shaped like Sylvester Stallone. The colorful concoctions pile onto a steamed and toasted roll to form a mouth-watering meal alongside crispy fries and a Coca-Cola fountain drink. Crisp vegetables and a single dipping sauce chaperone dozens of wings coated in a choice of hot, barbecue, teriyaki, or other rotating sauces. The dining room ushers in guests with a spotless tile floor and multicolored pendant lighting. Corrugated aluminum siding shines on the interior with reflective accents and protects the drink station from sudden hailstorms.
Back East Cheesesteaks
No stranger to molten cheese, Back East Cheesesteaks gilds classic philly cheesesteaks with Cheez Whiz and more than 15 savory toppings. Steamed and toasted rolls cradle slices of chicken or beef that have been seared on a flattop grill. Cooks pile on provolone or processed cheese and a variety of inventive ingredients, including pizza sauce, spicy jalapeños, or mushrooms shaped like Sylvester Stallone. This rainbow of toppings echoes the multicolored pendant lights hanging from the ceiling, which cast a warm glow on the checkerboard-tiled floor.