Dessert-shrinking technology gave us the cupcake, the baked rhode island, and the gingerbread studio apartment. Nibble a little with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of baked goods and café food including a dozen cupcakes ($30), a roast-beef sandwich ($6.95), and a bowl of the soup of the day ($2.95)
- $125 for a 90-minute birthday cake-decorating party for up to 10 adults (a $250 value)<p>
Each birthday cake-decorating party includes:<p>
- A meal for each person that includes coffee or can of soda and a choice of sandwich
- Cups, plates, forks, and napkins included
- An 8-inch birthday cake with different options for flavor, icing and filling. The birthday cake will be decorated at the party with assistance from the birthday-party recipient
- A 6-inch cake for each person to ice, decorate, and take home in a personalized cake box
- Cake-decorating tips from a pastry expert
- All necessary tools, supplies, and icing included
- A personalized mini-rolling-pin party favor for each person
- Each person’s name must be provided in advance for personalized items<p>
Back In The Day Pastry Shoppe
The rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingles with the sweet scents of napoleons, éclairs, and apple turnovers fresh from the oven. At Back In The Day Pastry Shoppe, pastry chefs fold the comfort evoked by classic treats into their batches of old-fashioned desserts. Their true forte, however, is the sweet batter they transform into jumbo muffins, cupcakes topped with puffs of swiss meringue, and cakes designed for special occasions. Skilled hands fill each cake with fresh berries or mousse and personalize the confectionary masterpieces with carefully sculpted flowers and ornate scalloped details. Not content with only making sweet treats, the chefs also dazzle palates with their sandwiches and soups. As guests fill their bellies or nibble on a nostalgic treat, they can use the bakery’s free WiFi to check their email or plot out a road trip to Drury Lane.