Goldberg, John Cena, and more than 150 other stars battle from the ring to backstage; in-store pickup at Back In The Game Crestwood only
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Pre-Order: WWE 2K17 with Wired Controller for Xbox One or PS4
- Play as John Cena, Goldberg, Sasha Banks, or Vince McMahon
- More than 150 playable athletes from WWE history
- Fight in the ring, the crowd, and backstage
- Advance your star’s career with the realistic MyCareer mode
- Features a soundtrack curated by Puff Daddy
- Redesigned lighting for a more authentic experience
- Includes a wired controller so you can enjoy multiplayer mode
- Available for Xbox One or PS4
This game’s official release date is October 11, 2016; this is a pre-sale offer.
Back In The Game
Back In The Game helps people get back in their favorite video games with computer and console repairs. Its technicians quickly fix gaming systems, often the same day they’re dropped off, and also repair broken discs and smartphones. Back In The Game carries new and refurbished consoles to replace unrepairable systems, and it stocks a wide selection of video games, too, including the latest releases.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher after expiration will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher within 30 days. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard cancellation policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.