What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Reviews||Introducing the Massage Genie_|
Pamper yourself with today’s deal: $30 for a 60-minute facial, a 60-minute natural deluxe pedicure, or a natural mani-pedi combo at Back to Basics Massage, the healing day spa located in Quincy. Back to Basics Massage specializes in using massage to improve overall health, so a soothing massage is incorporated in all of its treatments.
Choose from the following services:
- Natural mani-pedi combo ($100 value): This 90-minute treatment uses an aroma sea-salt soak, nourishing cuticle treatment, nail shaping, anti-fungal treatment, exfoliation and moisturizers, and a polish or buff shine. Your feet will be warmed thermal heated booties, and your arms and legs relaxed by a massage incorporating reflexology.
- Natural Pedicure Deluxe ($95 value): Includes everything in the mani-pedi combo except adds a sugar scrub treatment, a hot towel application, and an extra-long foot and leg massage incorporating reflexology. Also, just for the feet.
- Any one-hour facial (up to $75 value): With 15 choices, pick the facial that will bring out the beauty of your skin type. Back to Basic’s most popular choice, the Vitamin C facial, will rejuvenate dry and sun-damaged skin, leaving it smoother and firmer. Or try something exotic like a Chocolate Layer Cake, Cup of Champagne, Cool Caviar, or Lovely Lavender facial. All facials include a relaxing head, neck, face, and shoulder massage and a warm towel application. Not valid for hot-stone or ultimate facial.
With so many pamper options, one treatment isn’t enough. Luckily, you can redeem up to two Groupons (one per service choice). Pamper your pinkies with tea-tree oil, polish, and a relaxing massage one week, then douse your cheeks in invigorating pumpkin the next. Or buy four and give two to a friend so you can sample a smorgasbord of refreshing facials with a partner. Back to Basics is open seven days a week.
Reviewers on Insider Pages adore the sweet treatment they receive at Back to Basics: > * This place really knows how to set the mood and help loosen you up. Their technique is wonderful and leaves you feeling refreshed for days. – Bonnie B. > * Each Christmas, my children give me a gift certificate for Back to Basics…They say that Back to Basics –when it comes to massage– is: “The Best.” I agree. – Jim C. > * Their pedicures can not be matched anywhere… – Julie A.
Introducing the Massage Genie
If you’d love to get the benefits of a massage at home, you may be interested in a new consumer product that aims to induce relaxation in a number of novel ways: The Massage Genie. Here are just a few of its relaxation-inducing techniques:
- If placed on your back, will soothingly knead and caress tense skin.
- Will call you at work to say, “You’re doing great.”
- Can’t vacuum, but can chide loved ones into doing it for you.
- Optional Friendship Module makes it an ideal companion for lonely children.
- Sentient Mode allows the Massage Genie to judge humanity and to decide if it wants to keep serving you.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 2 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Offer includes any 1 of the following: 60 min. Facial ($75), 60 min. Natural Deluxe Pedicure ($95), or Basic Mani-Pedi Combo ($100). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.