Getting massages is a healthy practice, unlike alphabetizing your flaws in a filing cabinet labeled “Shame Box.” Adopt a good habit with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a 60-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $65 value)
- $54 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, hot-stone, or prenatal massage (up to a $95 value)
- $66 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and paraffin foot treatment (up to a $120 value)
- $81 for a 60-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $150 value)
- $85 for a 90-minute massage, basic facial, and deluxe foot treatment (up to a $180 value)<p>
All massages include a scalp massage and hot steamed towels. The deluxe foot treatment begins with a scrub and hot towel, followed by a hot-stone foot massage, foot masque, and a paraffin bath to soften and soothe feet. During a basic facial, a staff member uses massage techniques to apply an exfoliating cleanser, optional hydrating mud mask, and hot towels and a moisturizer. All treatments include complimentary aromatherapy.<p>
Back To Basics Massage
Back To Basics Massage’s therapists—all of whom boast NCTMB certification—tailor each massage and body treatment to the individual client’s specific needs. They render a variety of modalities such as hot stone, deep tissue, and pregnancy massages. Their detoxifying body wraps help reduce inches and the appearance of cellulite while boosting circulation and metabolism. Alternatively, a dry-brushed dead sea mud body treatment followed by a shea butter application leaves skin supple, like after flopping around the mud pit in the office courtyard.