PRF is platelet-rich fibrin which uses your own blood cells to rejuvenate & fill skin naturally.
About This Deal
- PRF can be used as an alternative to dermal fillers
- Benefits of custom PRP facial: helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars, as well as repair damaged skin
- PRF can be used to stimulate hair/brow regrowth.
- One tube of PRF is equivalent to half a syringe of traditional filler.
- Two Tubes of Platelet-Rich Fibrin for under-eye rejuvenation
PRF stands for Platelet-Rich Fibrin, a concentrate of your own blood cells used as a natural filler and with skin rejuvenation facials. It is free of additives for those who want skin rejuvenation or increased volume. It can be used as a filler under the eyes, lips, deep lines/wrinkles, or with microneedling to improve skin quality and texture of the skin.
About Back To Health
Dr. Brian Green has been in practice for 30 years as a chiropractic physician, providing back and neck pain relief for patients throughout Indiana. His wife, Dr. Christine specializes in hormone replacement therapy, menopause, weight loss, and metabolism. She and her team of medical aestheticians/RN's also offer facial rejuvenation and regeneration treatments. Customers can drop in for more than just a classic facial now—the menu here includes medical aesthetic procedures such as PDO threads, Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF), Injectables (Dermal filler, BOTOX), micro needling, and Vampire® therapies for face and body. Medical services also include Walk-in vitamin injections, pain/joint injections, and primary care services.