$350 for five VAX-D back pain relief sessions ($1,616 value)
- Consultation and spinal exam with chiropractic neurologist ($90 value)
- Five 35-minute VAX-D spinal decompression sessions ($195 value each)
- Five deep-tissue K-laser treatments ($45 value each)
- Five hydrotherapy massages ($15 value each)
- Two gentle, non-force chiropractic adjustments ($65 value each)
- Anti-inflammatory diet consultation ($86 value)
- Prescription for home exercises ($35 value)
Using a computerized table system called VAX-D, which stands for vertebral axial decompression, chiropractors help treat back pain, neck pain, and sciatica. As the patient relaxes, the table applies pressure on precise areas to stretch the spine and coax bulging discs back into place. Laser therapy and gentle adjustments complement the effects of decompression, while diet and exercise advice promote further healing. Click here for a list of indications and contraindications for the VAX-D treatment.
Back to Health Wellness Center
Doctor of Chiropractic Jacob Bastomski first became interested in problems tied to the nervous system when his youngest son was discovered to have a lazy eye. Eager to understand this specific type of dysfunction and learn interventions that could help his son avoid surgery, Dr. Bastomski went back to school and completed a post-graduate course in chiropractic neurology. Today, he relies on the holistic practice of chiropractic neurology to treat neck and back pain, as well as help patients simply maintain their health. His office boasts high-tech gadgets such as deep-muscle lasers, a DeLorean that sends patients back to less achy moments of their lives, and a VAX-D decompression table, which Dr. Bastomski uses to complement services such as spinal adjustments and nutritional counseling.