- $49.95 for one 20-point air-conditioning tune-up and demonstration for one unit in a single-family home ($139.95 value)
- The laser-particle scan is used to determine whether the quality of air in the home is healthy or dangreous
- Demonstrate IQ Air P-16 air-purification system.
- See the full list of everything included in the 20-point tune-up here.
- Homes with a second unit can include the second unit for an additional $44.95.
Back to New Heating & Cooling
Among their many diagnostic tools, the technicians at Back to New Heating & Cooling use a laser-particle scanner—a device that gauges home indoor air quality. This technique of using advanced equipment for home improvement characterizes everything they do, whether they're inspecting heating-and-cooling systems or monitoring air ducts for cracks. The A+ BBB-accredited company, which has been family-owned for 17 years, also specializes in installing equipment such as NuTone air conditioners and heat pumps and IQAir purifiers designed for whole house air purification system.