All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for beer tasting for two: includes two beer flights and two pints of beer ($26 value)
- $22 for beer tasting for four: includes four beer flights and four pints of beer ($52 value)
- $30 for beer tasting for six: includes six beer flights and six pints of beer ($78 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and gratuity not included. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Only valid at Anaheim location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Backstreet Brewery
Backstreet Brewery doesn't have any Grammy nominations or American Music Awards to its name. Nor does it hold a special place in the hearts of 1990s' preteens. It does, however, boast some impressive numbers.
- 1998—the year Backstreet Brewery opened inside Irvine's Lamppost Pizza
- 12.2%—the ABV of Backstreet's Up On Tripel Creek, a strong, aromatic Belgian tripel with spice and fruit flavors
- 105—the number of IBUs in Backstreet Tomahawk Double IPA and Backstreet Volcano Imperial IPA, a pair of intensely hoppy brews