Beer-enthusiasts learn about the Backstreet Brewery before enjoying a beer flight and taking home a four-pack of their favorite beer
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Beer Tasting Package for Two. Includes:
- Two beer flights
- One 16 Oz four-pack to go
Beer Tasting Package for Four. Includes:
- Four beer flights
- Two 16 Oz four-packs to go
Each beer flight is 4 prix-fixe 5 oz pours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid at Anaheim location. All items must be redeemed on the same visit. Each beer flight will consist of four prix-fixed 5 oz pours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Backstreet Brewery
Backstreet Brewery doesn't have any Grammy nominations or American Music Awards to its name. Nor does it hold a special place in the hearts of 1990s' preteens. It does, however, boast some impressive numbers.
- 1998—the year Backstreet Brewery opened inside Irvine's Lamppost Pizza
- 12.2%—the ABV of Backstreet's Up On Tripel Creek, a strong, aromatic Belgian tripel with spice and fruit flavors
- 105—the number of IBUs in Backstreet Tomahawk Double IPA and Backstreet Volcano Imperial IPA, a pair of intensely hoppy brews