|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Chronic back pain makes living life to its fullest impossible because it hinders common daily activities:
- Pushing pet ferret in baby swing.
- Lifting pet ferret into baby crib.
- Dressing pet ferret in onesie.
- Scolding pet ferret for playing near outlet.
- Apologizing to pet ferret for scolding.
- Wet-nursing pet ferret.
To return to a life free of debilitating back pain that can impede quality ferret time, don’t miss out on 62% off on relaxing and therapeutic back treatments.
Where there’s Chinese smoke, there’s a fiery acupuncture Groupon. Today’s deal gets you two stress-busting acupuncture treatments at Backworks. Through acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage techniques, the excellent staff at Backworks is dedicated to total back-wellness and is prepared to release tension and relieve any kind of back pain, including upper, lower, middle, right, left, middle left, center right, and more. In the heart of the Financial District, Backworks is an oasis for the city’s stress-riddled residents.
With more than 16 years of experience in back care, the Backworks team members have long been trusted as reliable pain relievers. A highly trained acupuncture specialist at Backworks will provide your mind and body with complete relaxation. By activating critical pressure points, you’ll immediately feel more relaxed in your joints, neck, back, shoulders, and hips. Acupuncture is also a great way to relieve anxiety, insomnia, depression, or uncontrollable finger-pointing.
Grab today’s Groupon and treat your back to two sessions of the attention and relaxation it deserves.
Backworks has earned a perfect five-star rating on Citysearch and Yelp. Though reviews aren’t specifically about acupuncture treatments, customers give high marks to Backwork’s services, staff, and availability:
- I was astounded at the skill of my therapist… A miracle worker. Backworks is simply the best!…Able to get an appointment on the same day. – ssssuperman, Citysearch
- The staff is wonderful and extremely friendly…everything is sanitary, the therapists are very competent and they are happy to refund your money if you are not satisfied. – T J M, Yelp
32 34 Batterymarch St
Boston, Massachusetts 02110Get Directions