Visitors enjoy a traditional Canadian backyard pastime by learning how to throw axes
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Two
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Four
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Six in a Private Lane
- Axe Throwing League for One - Valid for Summer or Winter Session
- Axe Throwing League for Two - Valid for Summer or Winter Session
Available time slots:
- 8.00 am, 12.00 pm, 4.00 pm, and 8.00 pm on Sunday - Thursday
- 8.00 am and 12.00 pm on Friday
- 8.00 am on Saturday
About Bad Axe Throwing
Forget fancy spas and acupuncture. Bad Axe Throwing helps folks blow off steam the old fashioned way—by chucking an axe. It's like modern-day bowling except you get to hurl axes at solid wood targets. Axe throwing coaches teach how to throw an axe, while playing fun games. It's great for a date night or a special occasion. Book a birthday party, bachelor/ette, corporate event or any other occasion at Bad Axe Throwing.
- Wear comfy clothes and closed-toed shoes to keep the body agile and the feet protected from any dropped axes.
- Snap a photo or video of friends from behind, or get a close-up through the protective netting surrounding the lanes.
- Bring some food or snacks along to be shared with friends and family, and store some leftovers in the mini-fridge to take home later.