Visitors enjoy a traditional Canadian backyard pastime by learning how to throw axes
What You'll Get
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Two
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Four
- One-Hour Axe Throwing Experience for Six in a Private Lane
- Axe Throwing League for One - Valid for Summer or Winter Session
- Axe Throwing League for Two - Valid for Summer or Winter Session
Available time slots:
- 8.00 am, 12.00 pm, 4.00 pm, and 8.00 pm on Sunday - Thursday
- 8.00 am and 12.00 pm on Friday
- 8.00 am on Saturday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid only for option purchased. Not available from 4 p.m.–11 p.m. on Fridays. Not available from 12 p.m. - 11 p.m. on Saturdays. Valid all other available times. Reservation required at least 72 hours in advance, subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only at Toronto location. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Cannot be applied to existing bookings. Summer leagues begin July 10 or 17th. Winter leagues being in early October. Not valid on statutory holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bad Axe Throwing
Forget fancy spas and acupuncture. Bad Axe Throwing helps folks blow off steam the old fashioned way—by chucking an axe. It's like modern-day bowling except you get to hurl axes at solid wood targets. Axe throwing coaches teach how to throw an axe, while playing fun games. It's great for a date night or a special occasion. Book a birthday party, bachelor/ette, corporate event or any other occasion at Bad Axe Throwing.
- Wear comfy clothes and closed-toed shoes to keep the body agile and the feet protected from any dropped axes.
- Snap a photo or video of friends from behind, or get a close-up through the protective netting surrounding the lanes.
- Bring some food or snacks along to be shared with friends and family, and store some leftovers in the mini-fridge to take home later.