- Two tickets to see a Bad Boy Fights boxing and MMA event
- Where: Fort McDowell Casino
- When: Friday, August 1, at 8 p.m.
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $25 for two standing-room only tickets ($50 value)
- $35 for two general admission tickets ($70 value)
Bad Boy Fights
When it comes to pure competition, there is no hotter crucible than combat sports. Bad Boy Fights brings together fans of both boxing and MMA together for a single, epic event. In one night, spectators can watch as many as 16 clashes of the sweet science as boxers jab, hook, and uppercut their way to victory. Afterward, eight MMA contests light up the mat with fighters trading elbows and knees or showing off grappling strategy using Brazilian jujitsu, wrestling, or full-contact Twister techniques. Each event will feature bouts from light, middle, light heavy, and heavy weight classes for an even wider spectrum of fighting action.
10424 N Fort Mcdowell Rd
Fort McDowell, AZ 85264