Choose from Five Options
- $17 for cracked-screen repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $34.95 value)
- $39 for cracked-screen repair for an iPad 2 (a $79.95 value)
- $49 for cracked-screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $99.95 value)
- $65 for cracked-screen repair for an iPad 3 (a $130 value)
- $20 for $40 worth of electronic repairs and products
The shop carries iPod USB cables ($9.95), iPod ear buds ($9.95), and tools for do-it-yourselfers, such as mini screwdriver sets ($4.95).
What started as a small iPod repair operation in 2004, BadGizmo has grown into a one-stop service center for a variety of electronics including iPhones, iPads, and other gadgets. From hard drives and batteries, USB cables to ear buds, the business maintains an ever-growing stock of tools, parts, and accessories to meet most repair needs. It also gives out-of-town customers the option to send devices directly to the store, and is willing to purchase busted items in exchange for cash or long-distance high-fives.