What You'll Get
For $99, today's side deal gets you a season pass to Badger Pass at Yosemite National Park (up to a $492 value, depending on age and early-bird rates).
- Badger Pass offers downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and more
- With 85% of the slopes devoted to beginner and intermediate skiers, Badger Pass can accommodate all skill levels
- Season is from the middle of December to late March (conditions permitting), with Badger Pass open daily from 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
- This is a fun spot to come to if you're learning to ski/snowboard. The terrain isn't steep, but for a beginner, you'll feel like an Olympian. – YAMMY C., Yelp
- Badger Pass is a nice, older, no-frills ski resort. There are multiple beginner and advanced runs making it a nice place for novice skiers and boarders to find their groove. – Golfdogs, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 4, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must pay Yosemite National Park entry fee. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.