All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 3, 2012
What You'll Get
- Friday, March 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 20 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 27 at 2 p.m.
Bag & Baggage’s production of Macbeth retells the story of the renowned Shakespeare play with some surprising new twists. A plot of murder and supernatural spookiness, Macbeth tells the tale of a successful army general who, after hearing a prophecy told by three witches, is convinced by his wife to weave a scheme of betrayal and homicide to ascend the throne. Macbeth’s actions cause him to be plagued by apparitions of his slain victims, sinking into depression, fear, and paranoia. While the original play ends with bloody results, Bag & Baggage's playwrights continue the story, following the exploits of Macbeth's children by integrating period-accurate Elizabethan writings.
- For this new world-premiere adaptation of The Scottish Play, Artistic Director Scott Palmer delves into the same source materials that the Bard used to craft his story, and emerges with a Macbeth that remains true and fatally fascinating, with a bloody new twist. – Sherry Lamoreaux, Oregonian
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for date purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 10 or older. Not valid for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.