Bagel King “kettle-bakes” by first boiling the bagels & then baking them, to give them a “crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside” taste
About This Deal
- Three vouchers, each valid for $5 value
- Five vouchers, each valid for $5 value
- One dozen bagels with one choice of cream cheese and a box of coffee of your choice
Need To Know
About Bagel King
Bagel King credits its kettle-baked preparation and customer service for its success. However, there are also a few important aspects to keep in mind.
- 1977—the year Frank and Tina Perrotta opened the first Bagel King in Winter Park, Florida, where they and their 5 daughters baked 8 bagel varieties daily, now they have 5 restaurant and 5 sale division that covers all of central Florida
- 12+ types of house made cream cheese available at the eatery, plus several gourmet salads made fresh daily.
- 20+ house made breakfast options
- An assortment of house made decadent desserts and pastries made hourly
- Bagel King prides itself in having several stacked sandwiches, signature hot sandwiches and salads for lunch