Tanning salons allow you to get tan without going to the beach, a place where you will have to see filthy seagulls tearing apart wigs. Steer clear of Mother Nature's worst creatures with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for 2 spray tans in a Mystic Tan booth (a $50 value)
- $35 for 5 spray tans in a Mystic Tan booth (a $100 value)
- $15 for 5 sessions in a lie-down Level 2 UV bed (a $48.50 value)
- $25 for 10 sessions in a lie-down Level 2 UV bed (a $70 value)
- $25 for 5 sessions in a lie-down Level 3 UV bed (a $57 value)
- $40 for 10 sessions in a lie-down Level 3 UV bed (an $80 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Bahama Breeze Tanning Salon
At the clean and colorful Bahama Breeze Tanning Salon, owner Sara Levine focuses on giving clients a comfortable, speedy tanning experience. Her equipment includes top-of-the-line Sun Ergoline machines—five levels of standup or lie-down UV tanning with internal cooling systems—as well as a Mystic Tan spray-tan booth that mists skin with natural-looking color in seconds. Levine's team changes out the tanning bulbs before the manufacturer-recommended time period so that each client has an optimal session. They also stock lotions from Designer Skin, California Tan, and Swedish Beauty in the reception area, where the black-and-white animal-print chairs bring to mind sleeping zebras or meditating referees.