Like assets and evil snowmen, fruits are easier to deal with in liquid form. Wash down nature’s nectar with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for an Island Hopper coffee package that serves up to 10 people (a $24 value), which includes:
- Choice of Island House coffee, lattes, or hot cocoa
- For the latte option, your choice of flavor, such as island mocha, playa del caramel, island rum, or vanilla vista
$24 for a Paradise Party Pack that serves up to 25 people (a $49.99 value), which includes:
- One cooler of Sno shaved ice that serves up to 25
- Three bottles of syrup of any flavors
- 25 12-ounce Bahama Buck’s cups
- 25 spoons, 35 drink umbrellas, and two pairs of vinyl serving gloves
- A stainless Sno scoop
- Sno-making instructions
$5 for $10 worth of shaved ice, smoothies, and fruit cups
Operating under the mantra Flavor Your Life, Bahama Buck's sends its patrons on a tropical holiday with every sip of its gourmet drinks. Island-inspired decor outfits each Bahama Buck's location, and the business's approach to flavor as an art form—with more than 90 flavors of shaved ice—carries over to its smoothies, which send creamy concoctions climbing through straws to rouse tasters with the zest of fresh fruit and juices. Hawaii's Kona coffee beans are used for Island House coffees, and island specialties, such as 100% natural juices, provide an afternoon pick-me-up without the pressure of negotiating with the intimidating children in charge of neighborhood lemonade stands.
98% of 464 customers recommend
“So yummy! Get the cream on top!”