All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure time and location: 8:30 p.m. at the Bahia Resort Hotel, two additional stops at the Catamaran Resort at 10:00 p.m. and the Bahia Resort at 10:30 p.m.
- Duration of trip: 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., last stop at Bahia Resort Hotel
- Age restriction: All guests must be 21+ with valid ID to board or receive alcoholic beverages
- What’s included: cruise around Mission Bay, drink specials, two DJ’s, and two levels of lighted dance floors
- Parking available in Ventura Cove
- About the William D. Evans: a 100- foot, 3- floor sternwheeler boat offering an observation deck to view the picturesque sites of the 4,200- acre aquatic park
Full face paint is not permitted
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Full face paint not permitted. Must be 21+ with valid ID to board boat or receive alcoholic beverages. Promotional value expires October 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. No outside food or drink allowed on boat. Admission subject to weather conditions, cruise availability, and capacity limits. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Halloween Party Cruise on Mission Bay
The paddle wheels of the "William D. Evans" sternwheeler churn through the blue waters of Mission Bay, transporting passengers back more than a century to when steamboats dominated America's rivers. The boat’s intimate space is ideal for gatherings, as Victorian décor and architecture make way for a stained-glass skylight that beams vivid colors across an interior resplendent with cast-iron staircases and red-velvet curtains. Weddings, banquets, and teleconferences take place on the boat between public cruises, with the boat’s rich detailing setting the tone for trips to remember.