Halloween party on a sternwheeler boat is a unique opportunity to enjoy drinks, music and dancing while admiring the views of Mission Bay
What You'll Get
- Departure time and location: 8:30 p.m. at the Bahia Resort Hotel
- Duration of trip: 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m
- Age restriction: All guests must be 21+ with valid ID to board and receive alcoholic beverages
- What’s included: Cruise around Mission Bay, Halloween-themed drink specials, two DJ’s, and two levels of lighted dance floors Complimentary parking available in Ventura Cove adjacent to Bahia Resort Hotel
- About the William D. Evans: a 100- foot, 3- floor sternwheeler boat offering an observation deck to view the picturesque sites of Mission Bay.
The Fine Print
About William D. Evans Sternwheeler
The paddle wheels of the "William D. Evans" sternwheeler churn through the blue waters of Mission Bay, transporting passengers back more than a century to when steamboats dominated America's rivers. The boat’s 3-story scenic yet intimate space makes it an ideal spot for gatherings, as Victorian décor and architecture make way for a stained-glass skylight that beams vivid colors across an interior resplendent with cast-iron staircases and red-velvet curtains. Weddings, banquets, and teleconferences take place on the boat between public cruises, with the boat’s rich detailing setting the tone for trips to remember.