Enjoy cheese and crackers or growlers and glasses alongside tastes of beer like Eagle Harbor IPA, Battle Point stout, and Kommuter kolsch
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $15 for a beer flight for two and one orders of locally smoked artisan cheese and crackers ($20.25 value)
- $29 for a beer flight for four and two orders of locally smoked artisan cheese and crackers ($41 value)
- $33 for a beer flight for two, two souvenir pint glasses, and one growler with fill ($43.50 value)
- $58 for a beer flight for four, four souvenir pint glasses, and two growlers with fills ($87 value)
- $24 for two beer flights, one orders of locally smoked artisan cheese, and two take-home 22-ounces bottles of beer ($31.75 value)
- $42 for four beer flights, two orders of locally smoked artisan cheese, and four take-home 22-ounces bottles of beer ($63.50 value)
Groupon customers will also receive discounts on 12-pack cases of 22oz. Eagle Harbor IPA, Kommuter Kolsch, and Windfall Grapefruit IPA. Larger sizes and barrel-aged or rare beers are available for an additional fee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Extra fee for barrel aged beer pours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid toward taxes. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bainbridge Brewing
The brewers at Bainbridge Brewing love their community—after all, it was once named the second best place to live in the United States by Money magazine. But they saw a thirst that needed quenching: a new craft brewery on the island. Enter Russell Everett, the brewmaster, who co-founded the brewery with his father, Chuck Everett.
A local boy and homebrewer, Russell ventured off to law school before returning to start the brewery. Perhaps it's this circuitous journey that's led him to his brewing philosophy: don't be afraid to experiment. Read on for a quick look at what he's turned those experiments into:
- Kommuter Kolsch: Named in honor of those who take the ferry ride to and fro each day, this ale is brewed like a lager for clarity and a bright taste (5% ABV)
- Bainbridge Single Hop Pale Ale: Although it's generally always on the menu, this beer's flavor changes every two months when a different hop is substituted (5.4% ABV)
- Battle Point Stout: The bold flavor is tempered by hints of caramel and chocolate (6.6% ABV)
- Eagle Harbor IPA: A take on a classic Northwest IPA, balanced by strong hops and malt flavor (6% ABV)