A tortilla makes a handy mousepad, an acceptable patch for stiff denim jeans, and, if you draw a face on it, an ideal companion on fishing trips. But there are many other uses for it, as today’s Groupon proves.
$6 for $12 worth of Mexican fare at Bajio Mexican Grill in Carmel
- Choose from the following locations:
- Choose from dishes such as:
- Burrito classico platter ($8.79)
- Honey-butter-sautéed shrimp taco ($6.59)
- Chicken green-chili salad ($8.49)
- See the full menu here<p>
Bajio Mexican Grill
Flavors from the Bajio region of Central Mexico add a savory twist to the south-of-the-border fare served at Bajio Mexican Grill. Traditional spices from this mostly rural lowland region besprinkle proteins such as sweet pork and shrimp sautéed in honey butter, which chefs wrap in tortillas or hide under their toques to prepare for winter. Many plates arrive at tables garnished with Bajio's signature mango salsa for a final splash of sweet.