Clients can order an edible bouquet made from cupcakes and buttercream, which can be a unique gift for a special occasion
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Baked Bouquet
Some people wonder what the point in giving someone flowers is–they can't be preserved and certainly can't be eaten. Baked Bouquet comes forward to all those who prefer a more practical solution with presents designed to be simply unforgettable: bouquets made from cupcakes and frosting! These flowery arrangements can look so real that it's hard to believe they can not only please the eye but also tickle the palates with delightful flavors. Customers can order:
- American Beauty Bouquet: With large roses made from red buttercream.
- City Lights Bouquet: Inspired by the Chaplin movie, this one features pale blue and violet flowers.
- Gold Doublooms: Rich yellow buttercream frosting is made to resemble a dazzling bouquet.