Families and children can take in the spectacle of viewing sparkling lights, meeting Santa, or touring the town with a Holly Jolly hayride
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children ages 2 and under
- Dates and times: Any day from November 29 through December 31, except December 20–25
- Sun–Thurs 5:30–9 p.m. and Fri–Sat 5:30–10 p.m.
- Pets allowed? Only service animals are allowed to attend
- Attractions include:
- Many sparkling lights
- Skating rink
- Jingle Bell sledding hill
- Visits with Santa Claus
- Holly Jolly hayride
- 40-foot high Merry Magic Christmas tree
- Sugar Plum train ride
- Rudolph’s rock wall
- Frosty’s play area for kids
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on 12/20/19-12/25/19. Limit 10 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bakersfield Christmas Town
Customers visiting this Christmas Town enter a magical world that celebrates the most wonderful time of the year. After having fun on a skating rink or rolling down the 100-foot snow-covered sledding hill, guests can meet with Santa Claus in his warm and cozy cottage, take a holiday hayride, and wander around the Elf Village.