Choose from Six Options
- C$10 for general admission for two (C$18 value)
- C$14 for general admission for four (C$36 value)
- C$27 for general admission for eight (C$72 value)
- C$50 for a group field trip for up to 25 (C$106 value)
- C$99 for a group field trip for up to 50 (C$212 value)
- C$185 for a group field trip for up to 100 (C$425 value)
EcoDairy in partnership with Science World
At EcoDairy in partnership with Science World, kids learn about animal farming and sustainability in an actual working dairy farm. The main draw is the farm's Vitala cows, who together produce 12,000 gallons of milk a year. Visitors can meet the noble creatures face to face and experience a day in their life.
The Barn: Take a look at what staffers call "five-star accomodations" for the dairy cows: plush mattresses, a climate-controlled environment, and an automated brush for the girls to groom themselves with.
Milking the Cows: In the observation room, visitors watch Robbie the Robot, who can milk a cow in just six minutes
Hands-On Exhibits: Visitors can see how it feels to milk a cow, test out how comfortable the cows' beds are, and even attempt to lift a day's worth of cow manure
Take a Break: In the summer, you can try some ice cream made fresh from the dairy cows; behind the market, a park serves as a great picnic area
Souvenirs: At Nature's Pickin's Farmers Market, select some local produce or take home a gallon of the dairy's fresh milk