Eastern European cuisine takes its influence from the nearby abundant seas and inland waterways, which provide bountiful fish and drive the region’s numerous water-wheel–powered grills. Enjoy this regional bounty with today’s Groupon for Russian cuisine at Baku Palace in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a Russian dinner for two (up to a $133.60 total value) that includes the following:
- Two soups or salads (up to an $18.90 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $39.90 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine or vodka shots (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $75, you get a Russian dinner for four (up to a $267.40 total value) that includes the following:
- Four soups or salads (up to an $18.90 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $39.90 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine or vodka shots (up to an $8 value each)
Baku Palace boasts décor and fare authentic to Russia and rich with European overtones. Dinners commence with a course of soup or salad, allowing guests to feast on stuffed eggplant or play Marco Polo in a pool of piti soup with lamb ribs. Entrees span culinary traditions, from foie gras to kebabs of grilled sea bass, sturgeon, and salmon. The filet mignon Napoleon wades in red peppers and tomatoes, and the quails a la Scotland take on tang from a pomegranate sauce.
Parties complement feasts by drinking glasses of house wine or shots of select vodka from an extensive list of potato spirits and grain ghosts. Perched on the waterfront of Sheepshead Bay, Baku Palace completes luxurious dining experiences with regal wallpaper, sconce lighting, and chandeliers designed in the Czech Republic.
On the shores of Sheepshead Bay, the chefs at Baku Palace delight palates with a menu of Turkish and Russian cuisine kept afloat by a supermassive vodka list. Servers ferry plates of seafood such as boiled lobster, entrees including fried trout, sheep's tongue, and grilled filet mignon, and kebabs out to eager patrons, and live music compels forks to shovel food in rhythmic unison. The eatery's regal chandeliers—which were designed in the Czech Republic—elegant patterned wallpaper, and ornate catering displays facilitate birthday celebrations, corporate events, and lavish surprise parties for the parking valet.
81% of 96 customers recommend
“5 stars restaurant. :)”
“Great service, great food, beautiful ambience. Go on the weekend, they have great live music and dancing!”
“SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL. STAFF FRIENDLY. THANK YOU.”
2001 Emmons Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11235