· Redeemed January 18, 2017
· Redeemed September 26, 2016
· Redeemed September 7, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a one-month membership with class access and one 60-minute personal-training session ($129 value)
- $79 for a three-month membership with class access and two 60-minute personal-training sessions ($317 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 months. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balance Health and Sports
A spinning room with 18 new bikes, basketball and racquetball courts, and a cardio room full of treadmills, rowers, ellipticals, and stairmasters—this is only a part of the exercise possibilities at Balance Health and Sports. The fitness studio also offers group classes that provide plenty of variety, from step aerobics to Zumba to kickboxing. Those looking for a little more one-on-one attention can work with a personal trainer during custom workout sessions. Small group training makes for a happy medium and is ideal for exercisers who thrive on getting fit with friends or family members.