All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Manual Therapy and Physical Therapy Consultation
- Medical Laser Therapy, Manual Therapy, and Physical Therapy Consultation.
- A highly-trained physical therapist locates the trigger points or restricted tissues with palpation and releases key lesion to decrease pain, increase mobility and strength
- Manual therapy involves manipulation of the deep layers of tissue in the body, including the fascia and other supportive tissue that make up the muscles and joints
- Myofascial release (or MFR) is an alternative medicine therapy to treat skeletal muscle immobility and pain by relaxing contracted muscles, improving blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulating the stretch reflex in muscles
Benefits of Laser Therapy include:
- Accelerated tissue repair, healthy cell proliferation
- Increased reduction of fibrous tissue formation (scar tissue)
- Increased anti-inflammatory response
- Increased analgesic response (pain relief)
- Increased metabolic activity
- Improved nerve function
- Trigger point stimulation
- Migraine / Tension / Sinus Headaches
- TMJ pain
- Neck and back pain
- Ankle sprain
- Arthritis / Bursitis including Rheumatoid
- Epicondylitis “ Tennis Elbow”
- Rotator Cuff / Labrum / Frozen Shoulder Injuries
- All Tendonitis / Tendinosis
- Herniated / Bulging Discs
- Sciatica / Piriformis Syndrome
- Sports / orthopedic Injuries including Sprain
- Posture correction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balance In Motion Physical Therapy
Physical therapists at Balance In Motion aim to identify and treat muscle pain and other chronic conditions. They do so through one-on-one sessions that focus on patients' individual needs. Whether it be post-surgery rehab, shoulder pain, or foot pain, the team specializes in a hands-on approach that combines traditional physical therapy with a more holistic method.