What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $45 for five boot-camp sessions (a $100 value)
- $90 for ten boot-camp sessions (a $200 value)
- $135 for fifteen boot-camp sessions (a $300 value)
- $67.50 for three personal-training sessions for one (a $180 value)
- $84.50 for three personal-training sessions for two (a $225 value)
- Classes are held at noon on Saturdays; 5:30 a.m., noon, and 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; or at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Call 205-908-9603 for appointment times. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Valid for ages 12 and up. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Balance Personal Training Studio
At Balance Personal Training Studio, trainers Michael Meadows, Scott Fell, and McNeill Strang guide groups through rigorous cross-training exercises, which aim to tone all major and minor muscle groups over the course of one hour. Army vets Michael and Scott and long distance runner McNeill know that muscles respond to high-intensity workouts with diversity, meaning that a wide variety of moves comprise each session. There are only 4–10 clients in each group, but for even more individualized attention, clients can opt for personal-training sessions.