After injury, movement, and posture or balance assessment, expert therapists and coaches design tailor-made bodywork or training programs
What You'll Get
Advanced bodywork massage:
- Focused intensity in problem areas to correct pain-causing conditions.
- Myofascial, trigger-point, deep-tissue, massage, ART, includes gentle work with chronic or acute pain, and other medical techniques
- Injury treatment and prevention, functional movement and balance work, sports massage for improving performance, reduction of inflammation, pre- and post-surgical treatment, and more
Strength, Balance, and Flexibility Training:
- Can take place in BalanCenter offices, in nearby parks, on trails, or in the client’s community or work facility
- The personal trainer helps each trainee achieve their fitness goals, get stronger, achieve better balance, lose weight, walk or run farther, and gain confidence
- Some of the trainers are advanced massage specialists who can help release trigger points and gain flexibility
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per client. Not Valid for clients active within the last 4 months. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BalanCenter Massage & Personal Training
"We keep you moving; Keep you Young." At BalanCenter, you can expect intuitive, strong, responsive care from your massage therapist or fitness instructor. Try Advanced Bodywork to treat and prevent injuries and pain-causing conditions and improve flexibility, pain-free range of motion and sports performance. BalanCenter was opened in 2007 as a massage therapy center in Half Moon Bay and expanded to Palo Alto in 2013. In 2017 Strength & Balance Training was added in parks and trails and by 2018 wellness services and three new offices in Redwood City, Menlo Park and Davis."It's so hard to find good deep tissue, responsive truly personalized personal training or exercise programs that are natural and fun, that I was inspired to pull together this team to help our community stay healthy."